Hey guys.
While I am waiting for my chocolate cake to finish baking (not just for me DON’T worry lol)…I jumped on the comp.. turned on some arkells tunes…and looked up our awesome kaleo site.
Anyways I just thought I would say a short hi and a little update.
First off, my cake is gonna be yummy I wish you guys could come eat some!
Besides for that I am super busy. I have just being doing school 24/7 to just try and be able to breath under all my work.
This term is much harder because most of my work needs to be done in the shop or in the computer labs, which results in late nights at the school with coffee and gym sessions in between. I can’t complain…(well more like I have) but being busy has grown on me there is no time for self pity…which has stupidly become some sort of theme in my life atm.
By December ill put a picture up of the hall bench I’m making for my shop.
Besides school I have some family news. My aunt got cancer. I know this probably brings up a few deep wounds for maybe some of you and especially jo jo. I just wanted to let you all know. So you can pray. She is my number one role model. I have never met a cooler 47 year old!!!:) I love her immensely and am just praying for Gods guidance through the whole thing.
She has surgery in the first week of November. SO just pray that God leads and heals and protects. My mum is here TOMORROW (to help her sister out), but I cant see her till next weekend due to this weekend being spent in school at the labs :S
Besides that, nothing really else new. I love you guys. Prayers appreciated.
Deborah
2 comments:
Sounds like your life is a little bit of a roller coaster right now Fish. I was getting stressed out just by reading your blog.
I'll be praying for your Aunt and your family, knowing that God's will is good and perfect, whether we see it that way or not.
deb how's your Aunt doing? Only one mre week till the surgery. Praying sista!
Post a Comment