Hey Everyone!
that I'm so excited to be going to Kaleo since I've always wanted to go since I first heard about it 4 years ago at camp. So I'll give you guys a bit of background info on why I chose Kaleo. I've been attending Camp Qwanoes as a camp for 6 years and as a staff member for 2 years and over the last couple of years at camp I've been growing as a Christian and as a leader. Before camp last summer I had to make a choice between being an LIT (leader in training) at Qwanoes or to continue on with my competitive swimming. After about 6 months of prayer about what to do I felt a calling towards Qwanoes and I was so amazed at what God did in my life that summer. Kaleo is the next step of leadership in Christian Ministry and for me to achieve the life I want as a youth minister I believe Kaleo is an amazing first step. Can't wait to see all of you in September!
-Josh Whincup
6 comments:
Hey Josh, that's so cool that you will be there next year! I'm glad that you were happy with your decision to do LIT last summer. Hope you are doing well
I'm excited for you Josh, it's going to be quite the year (as you already know).
so....random question...along with your swimming...have you ever tried cliff jumping/diving?=D
fisk
Josh! Add me to msn! Leave your email!
pheonix99@hotmail.com
Hey Jeremiah ok I have an email and a MSN email: whincup8@gmail.com and whincup_8@hotmail.com
hmm I added the msn one but still nothing, strange!
Post a Comment