Monday, September 8, 2008

three rubermaid containers later...

My goodness. This packing thing is an adventure, I must admit. I've been at it for most of the morning and I can't help but feel slightly overwhelmed.
I've already said some goodbyes to friends and loved ones, and tonight is going to be even more jammed full of those. A part of me doesn't want to leave or say goodbye, but another part of me (I think it's Christ whispering to my heart...) is ecstatic to depart on this wonderful adventure with you. I pray that we all travel safely, and that we haven't forgotten to many important things at home...

Don't forget your toothbrush!
So stoked to meet all of you.
Blessings,
Amelia.

4 comments:

Deborah Fisk said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH 2 days HOLY COW! this is gonna be crazy! see you soon!

Paul said...

i have so much to do still...

Anonymous said...

Funny that you talk about the tooth brush thing, because I think I may have forgotten mine at home while on my time off....

Good luck packing! :D

Leila said...

I officially hate packing. hahaha. it's so stressful