Wednesday, October 29, 2008

From Jan to now

Hahaha ok so I just went back to read all the posts that we ahve added since january, and I'm sitting here laughing because of how excited we were and how jer and I would check the blog like 60 times a day and there was never a new post. haha and the comments that people left. It's pretty sweet to go back there and see how I viewed everyone then and how no one except maybe jesse are how I guessed theywould be. It's pretty sweet to see the change since then. Haha, I remember the first post I was writing, it took me I think 5 times to like what I was writing. And to decide on my picture, hahaha I wanted to feel cool. and now, I really dont know why I was so worried. hahaha. Good times. you should go back and check your old posts out, it's pretty fun. Love ya all!!!!!! I'm so glad we are a family

5 comments:

Deborah Fisk said...

haahahha yup im with you there..i was totally worried about what to say!

Deborah Fisk said...

haahahha yup im with you there..i was totally worried about what to say!

Nick said...

Once you guys get super comfortable with each other, you need to play the "first impressions" game. Pretty much you go around the circle and as honestly as you can, tell everyone what you thought they were like one the first day.

it's amazing...we played it all the time

-Nick (k4)

Paul said...

that game sounds fun, if i can even remember what my first impressions of everyone were.

Leila said...

Hahaha I totally wanna do that