Monday, October 27, 2008

Random

So we are all in class right now and I'm trying very hard not to fall asleep. Not because I am bored, but because I dont know how to go to bed on time anymore. Anyways. I dont really have a point behind this, I'm just making something new goes up on the blog hahaha. I liked what blythe had to say today. I knew her when she was in kaleo, and she's changed a lot! Me and kristie have decided that this is national old kaleo come visit week. hahaha I've seen so many people from previous years here in the past week. Ok mostly k5's but hey. Hope everyone's decisions for their missions trips are going well as I know that it is hard to decide. My salvation was a pretty hot deal. Merrell (can't spell) just said that. Anything new? I really have nothing to say. Bye

No comments: