Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jimbadical

So, K6, you were asking - since we required each of you to create a personal blog for your Field Ed course - if I had a blog. I did have a blog that I hadn't posted to since 2005, but I have resurrected it and named it Jimbadical, and you can get to it by clicking on that name.

I would be interested in chatting with you about the things I post there, either through the "comments" on the Blog, or better yet in person. And that goes for you too, Kaleo 1-5. I hope to talk with you soon!

2 comments:

Matthew Brown said...

Hey Jim. at first I didn't get the name of your blog but.... just between you and me... are you secretly planning a sabbatical and not telling the K6's about it?

Jim Badke said...

Hmmm... no, though that would be nice. It could be a takeoff of sabbatical, or radical, or fanatical, or geriatrical - you choose! Anyway, hope to see you there, since I haven't heard boo from you in a long time. Let's chat!