I can't believe we've known each other for a month today. What an adventure this first month has been, a blessing and a challenge all at the same time. I love that God is continually shaping us more and more into a family, and using all of us to push one another outside of our comfort zone.
It's been so neat watching Him transform each one of us, and I can't wait to see what we're like at the end of this gong-show called Kaleo Six.
I just want you to know, I feel utterly blessed to get to know each one of you.
I'm going to miss you guys for the 3 days I'm away for Thanksgiving!
Many Blessings, and all my love,
Amelia
p.s. HAPPY MONTHIVERSARY!!!
2 comments:
Your heart always amazes me, Amelia!
Love you lots sister!
:) Thank you Jer!
I love you too!
Hope you had a good family gathering!
Post a Comment