Sunday, December 21, 2008

Prayer Request

I don't know if any of you remember my testimony (seems like such a long time ago that I gave it). I had told you about how I have epilepsy, I am on medication for it but it doesn't seem to have me totally "controlled". I have not been able to get my drivers license due to my epilepsy (you need to be seizure free for six months). Every time in the past that I have come close to being eligible for a license I seem to have a seizure, and when I say close I am talking within days. I sometimes feel like God is opening a door and calling me towards it and then every time I get close to it he slams it in my face. I say this now because on December 30 my 6 months were going to be up, but oh no what had to happen tonight! A stupid seizure. This is just getting really discouraging.

4 comments:

Deborah Fisk said...

Hey Tom I am so sorry for you.
I am for sure praying for you man.
Keep your chin up okay....I know it must be hard but God will pull you through no matte how much it doesn't feel like it under the current circumstances.
Much love brother!
Fish

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that, I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. I'm praying for you.
In fact, I'll send up a prayer right now.

As aggravating as this is, I trust that God wants to show you something from this. I'm sure he's not just dangling this in front of your face to taunt you.
All my love,
Amelia.

Shannon Grochowski said...

Yes really sorry to hear about this tom tom! Jon and I will be praying for you bud!

Sheri said...

Hey tom dont think you know me, I am a k5!! And reading this made me super excited to see how God is going to continue to lead you through this, I have full confidence that you will get your licence soon, and it will be somthing that will bring you and your family (both Kaleo and blood) closer to Him and give Him glory!! GOD IS SO GOOD!! Dont forget that!!!
Hebrews 10:36