Hello Family!
So, I have a funny story for you. After a day out and about in downtown Victoria, I came home around 10:30 to rest my feet and perhaps watch an episode of "The Office". Nathan and I were parked in my driveway chatting a little, and my mom called his cell phone to ask where I was and why I wasn't home yet... Now, she's called for this reason before, like in the summer, and she sounded exactly the same as she did then - irritated that I was not yet inside the house. I informed her that she needn't worry, because I was parked in the driveway having an important conversation... To which she asked me to come inside for a moment so she could ask me something before she went to bed.
Concerned, and slightly worried myself, I went inside. As I stepped inside the doorway, I noticed a pair of shoes that looked very similar to Daneille's... But was too consumed by getting back out to the Nathan's car to finish talking that I brushed past them....
Only to see Malayne and Kristie Voth sitting on my living room couch! And Daneille come walking around the corner!
What a delight!
I think that was one of the best surprises ever.
I miss you all, and love you dearly!
Stay safe :)
<3 A.
1 comment:
Thats awesome! what a delight
Post a Comment