Sunday, December 14, 2008

What Happened After You Left

8 comments:

Beats said...

ARGHH! Of course it snows after we all leave, I feel like punching someone right now! I hope it melts right away and everything is wet.

Miranda said...

lol oh Tom...
but seriously it really WOULD snow after we all took off...i hope it snows again when we are all back so we can have a K6 snowball fight!! and snowman competition and make 31 snow angels in the field...thanks for the pictures though!!

Leila said...

I'm SO upset that we missed that :(

Jeremiah said...

I want to jump in those trampolines!

Shannon Grochowski said...

oh wow!!! that is sooo awesome! now now tom tom control your anger..lol MISS YOU GUYS!!!

erin said...

no waaay!
camp looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

if it snowed again while we were there... then we could just play in it all day rather than worrying about getting to work etc. like we do while we're here at home.
plus - all of my long underwear and snow stuff is up at camp!!!!
thanks for the pics jim!

kylie.a said...

yay snow! it looks almost like Huntsville:) i really hope it lasts till we all get back...i really want to have a snowball fight!