On Wednesday, we will all take a break from skiing/boarding, and the options are either Nordic skiing, or a snowshoe adventure that includes riding up a lift, exploring snowy back country meadows on the way down, stopping to practice building snow caves and having lunch on the hill - pretty fun.
I sent you an email with all the options, so please email me back and tell me what you would like to do! Please do this no later than December 27, or I will simply choose for you based on our last ski/board sign-up. You may want to discuss this with one another on Facebook or the Blog.

By the way, I changed up the blog so that your comments show up under the post instead of in a pop-up window. Let me know if you think that's okay. Hope to hear from you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment