Ok....Jon, Tom, Aaron, Jake...(and whoever else out there has something in the works)...This is simply insane.
Kaleo 6 are we getting a little carried away with life right now?
Can we slow it down please? I am having a very hard time keeping up!!
You people make me smile, I love and miss you all!
23 comments:
If I was a into tooting I would retweet this.
I will do the Christian equivalent -
Amen.
Suggestion: Have one huge wedding so our summer is not booked with travel arrangements :) haha. Congratulations Jake and to all of you once again, that is so exciting
Just so you all know... I am NOT getting married.
But I am incredibly excited for everyone who is.
You know... If Eric and Jesse would get engaged that would two more that could get ticked off!
We're trying to slow down the process, B.
Besides, im sure they're prayerfully considering it - no need to pressure them.
yeah you are all so young!!! whats the rush in life? this makes 7 of us K6is ingaged/married. not including our interns. oh dear
The days may be long at times but life is short, when you find the one you love why wait? ;)
Amen, Shanban!
If you know it's where God is leading you, why wait?! And there is no such thing as being too young! I was 21 (still am :P). If it's right, then it's right.
Congrats to all the soon-to-be-marrieds! Excited for you all.
cause then the ones who dont find anybody feel left out of the new chapter in life :( oh well.... 20 more students to go. lol
hah, its not about feeling left out, its about flights and weddings silly!
But its true, I cant wait to make a bunch of yall head out to vic.
Jer? Do you have a reason to have us preparing for something?
haha Jer, i totally got that joke
all i can say is BOYS GET ON TO THE KALEO BLOG AND TELL US THE STORIES ALREADY!!! especially tom...IVE BEEN PATIENT!
It'll be ready by next Sunday...I think.
I know what you mean Jer! Er-body should get married so that we can have a bagillion Kaleo reunions.
Heck, we should definitely have a Kaleo reunion SEPERATE from a wedding though... Start saving up! We'll meet in the middle of where we all live... Which would be... Somewhere in North Dakota or Montana?
That last post was from me... stupid computer.
-Amelia
if enough of us move to China we can relocate the reunion to Hawaii.
Or India!
I'm so in for hawaii!
Oh my.
Aren't there always like really cheap flights to Hawaii, really a reunion there would make the most sense!
Post a Comment