te he he!!! i agreee!!
You guys are just going to have to practice something called patience cause the story I want to tell doesn't have an ending yet, and I'm all about telling a story properly. So hang out for a bit. Your not going to die. Trust me.
well as long as you know that we are interested and we all want to hear it when its ready!
we better get a book for waiting so long!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
te he he!!! i agreee!!
You guys are just going to have to practice something called patience cause the story I want to tell doesn't have an ending yet, and I'm all about telling a story properly. So hang out for a bit. Your not going to die. Trust me.
well as long as you know that we are interested and we all want to hear it when its ready!
we better get a book for waiting so long!!!!
Post a Comment