Guys, God is so amazing. The things he has been doing in my life since the end of Kaleo are incredible! Please, just read this and please please please give me feedback. I would really love to hear from you guys but what with camp basically underway it is hard, so hearing through the blog lets me know that you are listening (ok reading) and lets me check it a lot quicker than Facebook or even my email really.
This week I heard a voice. A voice that I have dreamed of hearing. One that is able to give me answers and one that can tell me the things that I do not understand. I heard the voice of my mom.
I have been in contact with my mother for the past week now first through email and now phone. Since she lives in Kamloops I am unable to see her at the moment. But that does not matter. What matters is that the mother that gave birth to me and gave me away to my parents has found me and I her. 7 years has gone by without a mother. I have one now!
She wants to talk to me. She has been waiting for me and wondering when I would begin to search. The reality of this is UNBELIEVABLE! The relationship that is wanted between the two of us is all God. She is a christian, though she does not attend church and wants my help on growing closer to God as she can tell that he is my life.
I really feel as though this whole situation was in the hands of God. Thank you all who were praying for this situation. I have truly been blessed by this event.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me cause I might actually have the answer now. I love you and miss you all so much. Bye for now!
2 comments:
Hey Leila! I am so happy for you, that this oppurtunity to see and hear from your mum is working out. Praise God for his continuing protection over the both of you, because in his perfect timing you two will meet.
Continue to pray about your meeting face to face, that emotions will be rightly portrayed and controlled, and that the both of you will grow to understand the decisions of the past.
Please don't forget that you did always have a mum though. The lady that loved you since you were her child....that really was your mum at the time. Mothers don't just have to be the ones that birth you, but the ones that treat you like their own and love you dearly!
I am praying for you Leila, and yah just continue to look to your Father first for all the guidance you need when talking to your mum....for the words of ecouragment, love, and maybe even a bit of bitterness...
i miss you lee's and really wish i could give you a bit hug and talk about this in our room...but i cant....so please feel the love with this message!!!!
I love you, but of course GOD LOVES YOU MORE!!!!
xoxoxo
your priceless!!!
deborah
Hey Roomy!!
Like Fish, I am stoked to hear that you have been able to contact her and that she has been so responsive in getting back to you! And what a blessing that you will be able to grow with her in getting to know the Lord more and more. Remember to be patient and to be prayerful now leading up to the time when you will finally get to meet her face to face! Love you Girly and again, so glad that you were able to find and contact her!!
Now have an AMAZING summer!!
Post a Comment