Thursday, June 4, 2009

Idea

Hey family

Just thought I would suggest for you to keep Jordan in your prayers. After his first concussion (dont know if that was spelt right) he was very prone to get another one if he was not careful. Well, a couple weeks ago him and a guy at hockey collided and jordan fell and got another concussion. He does not seem to be doing to well and is makes me sad to see him this way. so if you could keep him in your prayers I am sure that he will appreciate it and will improve greatly. 

Another small side note, one of my closest friends moms (who is like a mother to me) had life saving surgery today. Her bladder was detaching and stephanie is very scared for her mother Glenda. If you could pray for them and that Glenda will heal well with no problems that would also be greatly appreciated. 
Other than that, I think that is all I need to ask for. In about 3 weeks I will be getting campers. Really soon!!!! I hope you  all are doing amazingly and that you all hav job, and that I will see some of you at shanbans wedding in 8 days!!!!! Love you all

No comments: