Well Kaleo family, I have some big news to report.......I am as of today about 7 weeks pregnant!!
We were going to hold off to tell everyone until about 10 weeks because of complications that could arise and even a miscarriage BUT I just couldn't hold it in anymore and could really use lots of prayer right now.
Being in the first trimester here at camp as been interesting to say the least. My energy gets drained really easy and the sickness has skyrocketed these past few days. If you could just be praying for health for the baby and that I will be getting enough food and nourishment for the baby's growth in these very important first few months. Camp has been really supportive and understanding in my energy levels and working hard with me to be flexible at the times that I need it.
So there it is! haha not sure what else to say except that we are soo excited!!!
Love and miss you all sooo very much!
Mamma Shan (literally ;) )
15 comments:
SHANNON!
this is SO exciting. you will most definitely be in both my thoughts and prayers as you finish out the rest of the summer there at qwanoes. not that i wont continue after that, ofcourse i will:) goodness i am pumped for you two and this new adventure you are stepping into. much love.
Woh Baby!! Congratulations Shannon!! Of course I'll be praying. What beautiful news!
Wow! Congratulations, Shannon! I'm so excited for y'all, and am absolutely praying for you and Jon as you prepare to welcome baby. I wish I could give you a big hug right now, but these words will have to suffice. Much love darling!
WOW.... Ok Shannon, so now it makes sense when you said the next letter I get you might be pregnant! You probably even knew that you were when you wrote that!! haha. That is so awesome to hear Momma Shan and I can't wait to hear how the whole process goes. I will be praying and thinking and begging for details the whole way so be warned! haha. Congratulations!!
I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations;)
Praying lots and looking forward to hearing updates!!
Oh and hey.. i'm pretty good at sewing baby blankets:)
<3 YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOOOOO
NO WAY MAMA SHAN, this is the best.
i love you.
YOOOOO
NO WAY MAMA SHAN, this is the best.
i love you.
Alright Mama Shan!
WOW! Phil is still alive?!?! Love you Shan!
hahahaha, wedding night baby!! you scoundrels! :P
again, so stoked for you two!!
Mamma Shan Is In Da House!
take it easy crazy lady!
love you and miss you!
did you know...that...THERE IS A BABY GROWING IN YOUR BELLY??!!!!!!
seriously...i still cant even fathom the creation process of this miracle!!! GOD IS GOOD!!! GOD IS AMAZING!!!
CRAZY!!!
SHAN YOU HAVE A KID IN THERE!!!!
i love you tons woman and like all the people have said above I TOO WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOURS!!!
xoxo
Thank you Kaleo family. I love and miss you sooo much! I am at about 8 weeks now and baby is growing like crazy in these next few weeks! Hands are being fully formed as well as the feet and it's heart is beating up a storm.
Love you all sooo much again and i'll post pictures as the belly starts to grow and give updates as well!
Much love,
Mamma Shan
WOW !
I cannot even begin to express how excited I am !
AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!
This is so increible, CONGRATULATIONS ! can't wait to hear more and more !
I LOVE YOU GUYS !
in prayer,
ERIN !
SOO SWEET!! Congrats "S-A" (remember that)So stoked for both of you... will be praying for you guys
Woahh Congrats that is so awesome! Im keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..
Post a Comment