Hey Everyone. I know that you are all busy with your various summer activities but I was hoping that I could get you to pray for my Uncle who was taken into the Hospital this morning. When he woke up he did not know who anyone was, although he could recognize them he did not know what their names were. apparently they have been doing all kinds of tests all day long and have still, to the best of my knowledge, not been able to figure out what the issue is. He is a pastor in Edmonton and my cousin, his son, is getting married in 11 days; and my other cousin, his daughter is pregnant and has recently found out that she will be having a daughter. Even a couple of days ago when my Aunt and Uncle found that out, they knew something was off because he hardly even reacted to the news when normally he would have been in tears of joy. He has been spending a lot of time outdoors doing all kinds of things, but I believe that they ruled out heat stroke after having him on IV's for several hours failed to do anything. Last I heard he still goes in and out of knowing and not knowing who people are whom he has known basically all of his life. This all came on without warning and still goes without explanation. His name is Robert Sandford, and if you could just remember him and his family in your prayers it would be great; my Aunt could use some prayer as well as she is very shaken up and scared about all this, her name is Charlene Sandford.
Also, this Friday marks one year since my Opi passed away. If you could remember us in prayer that day it would be great.
As well, my Omi, who has not been doing the greatest since he died had to go to the hospital yesterday because of severe abdominal pain, they did a scan and last I heard are still waiting for the results. She is back at home I believe but it is still a hard time in any case as this Friday comes and marks her Husband, my Opi, having been gone for a full year.
Thanks again, I hope you all are well. Miss and love you guys a lot.
-Miranda
2 comments:
little update on that. my Omi's scan came back pretty good, seems that it was a severe case of heartburn because it was affecting areas that are already bothered and sore to begin with.
as for my Uncle, they are still not exactly sure but apparently the doctors think that he is have seizures without the convulsions and have put him on some anti-seizure drugs...now, either as a side effect or something altogether different he has been having terrible nightmares or hallucinations that have been leaving him terrified. he is set to stay in the hospital over night under observation.
still not known as to what the cause of it all is.
Agreeing with you in prayer, Mir! Keep battling on your knees - that's the place where the greatest wars have been won!
I love youuuuuuuuuuu
Post a Comment