I need to say that hearing stories of a lot of you going off to school, even getting jobs at Subway makes me jealous. After a summer of absolute nothing I would give anything to have a job right now, not even for money but just for something to do. When you work at camp you go hard 18 hours a day and the things you do have meaning to them, you are working towards a bigger picture and bigger ministry. Being at home now I feel that anything I do is meaningless, which rips me of any motivation to do anything.
Man this blog is not happy at all, and I am a sucker for happy endings so now it is time to count my blessings! One, My seizures seem to be under control at least to some degree...but I'll take it. Two, I have gotten to spend some time this summer with some Kaleo friends which was amazing. Phil and Ryan crashed at my place for a week and then shortly after that I got to spend a weekend hanging out with my 209 buddy Mr. Eric Johnson himself. I am really grateful for all the brothers that i gained at Kaleo. Three, I have been able to get involved in my church playing on the worship teams. Four, I might not have a job right now nor going to school but I still know that there is a bigger picture and as long as I follow God he will open the doors I need to go through and close the ones I don't. I could keep going but i think I hit you with the major ones.
I really like pictures but I don't have any recent ones worth posting so...your mission should you choose to accept it is to from now on try with all your might to accompany your blog with a picture.
Bietz
1 comment:
man, good to hear bietz
Post a Comment