Well guys, the weekend has come and gone and I fulfilled it with meeting for the very first time my birthmom! After 21 years of curiosity, God finally reunited us and we were able to truly find out who eachother was. It was a great experience, though it was kind of weird at first beeing seperated for so long then comming bach together almost as if we had never been apart. Hey, God's cool that way. Thank you all who were praying for this event and those of you who expressed it through messages. It really ment a lot (if I havent gotten back to you im sorry i've been really busey) So here are some picts of me and her, I look more like her with my hair straight rather than curly. I did a demo to see the difference, and I saw a huge difference. Enjoy them! ps, Jen and Jordan are getting married in a week....I donno, i just think its cool. Bye!
7 comments:
wow lee's!
thats so crazy cool!
i hope the time spent with her was magical, and i pray this is just the beginning for you two to grow together/ be in each others lives!
blessings roomie!
debb
priase God for this answer to prayer Leila. Im stoked for you sister.
Leila! Darling, I'm so excited and plain overjoyed to hear of the Lord's faithfulness and blessing to you through all this. Know that I am praising the Lord today with beautiful you in mind.
thats super cool leila - have some blessed time together.
Thank you guys!
Oh man you are both so beautiful!! PRAISE JESUS!!!
That is so amazing, thanks for sharing those photos and stories! That is fantastic!
Post a Comment