Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jen & Jordan's Wedding!



Congratulations, Jordan and Jen! We love you!

2 comments:

Jono said...

Oh my word... time sure seems to be passing faster and faster these days. I just wanted to say congradulations. I treasure the fact that I was given the front row seat to this, obviously divine, appointment, though I regret that I was unable to attend the finale. Jen, thank you for the laughs and the smiles. I know that you are going to be very happy. Jordan.....atta boy!

Miranda said...

bahahahaha you would include a starbucks on this awesome day!
Jordan, you look dashing, love the socks.
Jen...oh my GOODNESS woman!! you are BEAUTIFUL!!! (not that i did not know that before, but DANG girl!)
congratulations you two! wish i could have been there to see it first hand but thanks to those who have posted pictures.
God bless you two on your new life as husband and wife...WHAT?!?! hahaha oh man! you two make me smile from thousands of miles away!
Love you!!!