Sunday, September 27, 2009

video updeezy.



much love from jake and jess.

6 comments:

Daneille Dirk said...

LOL, you guys are so comical! Thanks for the little awkward update. Glad to hear that school is hard and full of muslim heretics, I bet that is so stretching and I am so thankful to hear how you guys have found good Christian communities and are in many good ways being challenged. I will be praying for you guys are you continue to show the love of Christ to those lost students and teachers who are there with you.

Beats said...

This is really horrible but throughout that whole video update I kept on wondering what movie you guys rented...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Beats, I was sort of thinking along the same lines.
I couldn't stop thinking of our OT Lit class when Jake and Jeremiah were prophetic show hosts...

Anyways, I miss you two and love you loads! Glad to hear you are still together and that life is good :)

Jeremiah said...

I miss you guys.
Weren't you sitting a little close?
And you're moving in together? Oh man, I can see you guys need me to keep account.

Jim Badke said...

You two are way too cute! Good chatting with you recently, Jake. Please call again soon when it isn't 1:00 AM there!

Deborah Fisk said...

yup.
i agree with jer...im thinking..PILLOW seperation may be appropreiate? and whats with the lighting... if the movie doesnt start for two hours...lighting should be a little less sketch?!

JUST KIDDING!
gosh i love you guys. and im sure ill be road tripping up there soon to give you some good old laughs.
never change guys and good luck with school!