I was perusing the Kaleo Eight blog today, and found myself quite jealous. Not only because I know how much this year is going to change there lives and I wish I could do it all over again, but also because tons of people are posting on there blog, where as our Kaleo Six blog has been doing 20 km/h in a 60 zone. C'mon guys do we really want to be the Grandmas and grandpas of theTrans-kaleo blogway, with our hands at 10 and 3 and our seats moved as close to the steering wheel as possible? I say No! but I guess you are all entitled to your own decisions...
To avoid being a hypocrite I figured I better blog about something. Or maybe a couple things whether they are important or not here they are.
I recently began a relationship with a beautiful lady named Yvaine. She is beautiful, I first met her a month and a half ago, and ever since then we've been spending alot of time together. She compliments me perfectly, she is built as strong as steel, and has a really rigid body. Not only that but she also has gorgeous curves, she is my little karate monkey. Every once and a while we will go too fast and she will put the brakes on, but lucky for us she has really good brakes. Sometimes its so hard to stop because she has really big,.. massive,.... gigantic,... wheels. Hopefully by now you have gotten the idea that Yvaine is not actually a woman, but instead she is a bike that I have spent the last couple weeks building, and last night I finally finished her. I will hopefully have some frame-to-bike pictures up on my blog in a couple days. Its really the 29 inch wheels that set her apart and make her special.
Off the topic of women and on to the topic of how to get women, today I finally received my drivers license, I have been seizure free for over a year and I guess that was enough for my doctors to give me the OK. I've been waiting for this for six years, and in the back of my mind I had sort of given up hope. But praise God, once again he shows me that he is faithful even though I most often am not.
So guys....Tell us about your lives, I don't care if its a huge and life-changing story,just tell us about a bike you've built or a camping trip you've gone on. Tell us why your looking forward to this weekend, or why your last one was so awesome.
Always remember I love you all dearly (maybe not always, if your mind is like mine it has a lot of stuff to think about)
Remember every once and a while that I love you all
Bietz
7 comments:
Tom.
To be honest with you, I did not realize that you were in fact NOT talking about a woman... I was quite shocked at the way you talked about your "girlfriend", especially on the Kaleo blog... Then I was embarrassed that I didn't understand your joke.
You got me, congratulations!
Anyways, so good to hear from you! Congrats on your license too, that's awesome!
Great to hear that you're doing well :)
Miss you brother!
I was tricked too. Relieved as well. Well done, good to hear from you bro.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh tom!!! You really got me there. I was like "TOM! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!" And then I saw the picture of the bike and I understood hahaha. I love it!!! So happy about your licence bro. Hope you are doing well!
hey! it's Holly here from Kaleo 8. I was reading your post and i saw that you think we post a lot which seems funny to me because i don't think we post enough. HAHAHA!
oh and the bike thing made me laugh so hard.
Tom, you're hilarious. (and I needed to laugh, so thank you).
Actually SO stoked about you getting your license. Praise the Lord!
Does that mean you'll be able to do some mountain hikes, etc??
TOM....i ...almost died when you were describing your lady! i was like ....either tom has totally changed, or he really is still genuine with us and is genuinely telling us some scary information!
i was SCARED! haaahaha
oh man...
i feel like i need to go run now to get off all my worrying!
LOVE YOU TOM! your GREAT!
awesome job on the bike...that is some crazy skilL! how many people actually build their own bike!!!
dude promise to blog soon!
enjoy august!
WOW, you're ridiculous! I can't believe you said that for the intro to your bike! haha. I was wondering whether I should continue reading in case of what I might read haha. It sounds like you're having a good summer, that sounds like quite the adventure!
Post a Comment