Friday, December 17, 2010

Keeping it Black and White

I am ill. Struck with a cold that is ravaging my sinus' like a Lion ravages a lone Gazelle on the plains of Africa. Therefore this post shall be short.

Found out today that on January 26 I will be admitted to the hospital for brain surgery.

This will hopefully be the end to an incredibly long journey of mine, one I would love to be done with. But if there is anything I can learn from the past it is that what I want or desire does not often come to pass. Thinking about this terrifies me. I'm really done with struggling.

More detailed post to come...

Bietz

3 comments:

Paul said...

praying huge, brother.

Jim Badke said...

Hey Tom, thanks for letting us know. This is really big for you, and you will be in our prayers! May this open new doors for you that have been shut until now.

kylie.a said...

Yes! definitely praying for you Tom!