Friday, December 3, 2010

Picture the alcove.......

I know that I just posted but I just had to share this with you. I've been missing you all lots lately and longing to be in our community once again. I think our Kaleo had something these last two Kaleo's are struggling with (and need our prayer for) and that's, unity. We became a close community early on and were able to experience the joys, laughter and tears as a whole.

Now I want you to close your eyes click on the link above and picture us all sitting in the alcove on one of our many amazing worship nights. The lights are dim and Eric is on the guitar, Amelia and Jesse leading singing and Kylie on violin and Jonathon, our warrior kneeling in submission to our Lord...........

Sorry it's not the full song but that's all i could really find.

Love and miss you!
Have a great and Merry Christmas!

Shannon

3 comments:

kylie.a said...

Thanks for the reminder Shan! I certainly miss those times together!

Holly said...

Shannon, I long for our community to have our version of what you remember so vividly. Thank you so much for all your prayers. I'm so encouraged by you!

Holly said...

Shannon, I long for our community to have our version of what you remember so vividly. Thank you so much for all your prayers. I'm so encouraged by you!