11 days till Christmas!!!!
bust out the Christmas music , and hope for all of you that are in school you finish up well!
Love you all, and hope to hear from you guys sometime this holiday!
much love: deborah.
by all means dont watch this whole video...but man this makes our pranks in kaleo look not as epic! i think i wanna do this to my tree this year!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0tQEuuMLYw
check it out!
MISSING YOU'zals?!

5 comments:
Alright so when I checked the blog and saw all the red and green and caps I thought to myself..."DEB!"
Thanks so much Deborah! Hope you are doing well! mIss ya!
haha Shan...I had the exact same reactions :)
nice prank Deb! The Mom's face when she first saw the tree is priceless
I also immediately thought DEB!
haha miss you lady.
Deb, it seems your spunk and pizzaz precede you even on the internet. Your name was also my first thought at the sight of the colourfulness of the words.
Merry Christmas!
I concur with everything that has been said before me. and I also miss everyone flippin' heaps. just thought i'd throw that in there.
Post a Comment