MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
lets remember that christmas isn't just about presents but so much more!!!
I know that when I think about it that I am sooooo thankful for Jesus being born!!!
I mean think about it!! Jesus was born on this day! We have so much to be thankful for!
If your in a tough place today I pray you find peace and that you set aside just a few minutes to be thankful to our LorD!
lets rejoice in knowing him!!
here is a cute lil video i found of charlie brown :)
click this: Charlie Brown Christmas
Love Liv
1 comment:
Did you know that Christ wasn't actually born today? BUT.....we use this day too celebrate His birth just the same. Considering how there would be no sheperds in the field at this time of year, too cold.
Thanks Liv for the reminder though. Jon and I came to a revelation the other day. Next year we aren't doing any gifts other than giving to others and choosing to serve as a family on this day instead.
Merry Christmas everyone and I am so blessed to know each and everyone of you and be part of your family!
Post a Comment