hello my lovely family.
How has this new year started for you all? any resolutions? lol Daneille what are you avoiding this year?! do tell us! i have huge respect for how you really can say no for a whole year to some specific food! ...especially when you did CHOCOLATE!! power to you:P
anyways family ill keep this short. I just wanted to show you pictures of the main projects i made this year. I made a pedestal table and a jewellery box. Most of my classes are note taking and theory, and two are practical (hands on).
Besides for these pictures. I also wanted to tell you all i got to see Canada vs. Sweden in buffalo. that was SO MUCH FUN. probably my highlight of the christmas vacation.
I have one more week off and then i start school again on the 10th. No clue what my schedual is yet but im sure ill be busy like normal.
I wish you all the best in 2011.
I feel like this year might be an interesting one for me personally with school, and lord willing more spiritual growth and connection to God.
Blessings brothers and sisters!
Love you
Deborah
3 comments:
Deb! Those are awesome!!! Love the table!
you are so amazingly talented Deb!
fish these are buetiful peaces of workmenship but i would expect nothing less from you
sincerely
lord bb
Post a Comment