Thursday, March 3, 2011

re: Tom Bietz (2)

Hi again,
Here's the word as of this morning.

Eric
------------------------
This initial surgery went quite well, the electrodes are in and ready to go. My mom said Tom was quite tired last night, but was coming out of the anesthetic very well. He could answer all the questions that the nurse was asking.....even the year that my mom was born.....which I don't even think my other brother could answer when not under anesthetic!

So, at this point we wait for seizures and hope the electrodes give the surgeons enough info to be able to operate and help Tom.

I'll make sure to email if anything changes. Thanks so much!

Ang Janzen

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Praise the lord!

Deborah Fisk said...

I think we need to go to the alcove and start singing awesome praises to God!
so glad things are looking positive! GOD IS GOOD!