Dear ones,
I write to you again to inform you that Graedon did die yesterday. As soon as I finished writing the below post I found out that he was gone. (I'm not sure if I should delete the below post, edit it...write this new one? There are so many things that I am unsure of. I don't know how to do this death thing).
I didn't make it home in time so that's probably what is the hardest right now. Right now I'm clinging to my heavenly Father. All day yesterday I was blessed with amazing strength and peace. Today is a little harder. The family is okay. I haven't heard any mention of God yet. Pray, pray, pray that His glory would be made known and that many would come to Christ through this situation. Pray that I would be bold in sharing the hope that I know we have in Christ. I know, with full confidence that Graedon is finally with Jesus. He loved Jesus so much.
Today family is starting to come from all over. We've already cleaned the house. Friends have been amazing and I am already so thankful for your notes and prayers and thoughts. Pray for us as we plan the funeral. I want so badly for God to be at the center of it.
I love, love, love. you all.
Jesus is STILL enough.
10 comments:
Jordana, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Know that I am praying for you and your family.
Still with you in thoughts and prayers Jo.
I heard the news at Church in Maple Ridge this morning. There are many, many people praying for you and your family. It is so good to know that we can rejoice that he is with the Lord. He is always enough.
JD,
I love you. My heart breaks for you. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do. Drop off a meal for your family or anything. Jon's been there and wants to offer any help he can and of course so do I.
I love you my dearest roomate and my prayers are continued in this time of grief and loss.
Much love,
Shannon
Jordana
i am amazed by you.
your post sounds so strong.
so rooted in Christ.
I can tell that he is pooring out on you right now.
I am praying for you and your family.
Make sure you do not carry everyones burden. give everything up to christ. dont carry it yourself! I pray that your family will find an anointing of peace while your extended family comes to visit you.
i am sad for you!!! many prayers,
love deborah
Hey Jordana, so glad to hear of your peace yesterday, which I and many others are praying for you and your family. Peace that transcends something that just doesn't make sense. May your peace and strength overflow to your family. You are much in our thoughts.
Jo,
Know that my prayers are with you, love. May Jesus be glorified. If you need anyone to talk too, I'm here.
<3 A.
JoJo! My heart is broken for you! As I sit here in my friends kitchen I have them even feeling sorry for your loss. I pray that God will help you and your family get through this huge heartbreak that has occurred, though I have not lost a sibling I have lost many family members in my life so can relate to your experience today. I hope that you will be able to celebrate his life instead of mourn it and that you will feel the love reaching across from every direction. I love you and miss you! Don't give up!
Jo! I wish I could be there to wrap you in a big hug! Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you sister!
dear heavenly father God place your hand of confort on Jordana and her family make your presence known shine in this dark hour pour out your love and bless this family. amen.
Post a Comment