Dear ones,
As I write this I am sitting in the Regina airport waiting for my flight to Vancouver. Despite the million thoughts that are racing through my mind, I do not have the ability to produce a great deal of words. I'll try though.
My brother's cancer relapsed last Saturday and now I am heading home to say my possible goodbyes. They do not know how much time he has left but it's looking like the end. This isn't the first time I've heard those words so I am having a hard time grasping the implications of what this could really mean.
He's in pain, so please pray for comfort.
He's angry, so please pray for peace.
Pray for my family; for peace and a total dependence on God.
I know that God is able to heal; nothing is outside of his power. I am lacking the words to pray or even speak right now. Please pray that despite the outcome of the next few days, next few hours that I will be able to say in full confidence that Jesus is enough. I know He is now, and I do not want to waver in that at all.
I love you all. Your prayers mean so much to me.
Jordana
4 comments:
Jordana, I am deeply saddened with you to hear that. I can not imagine what that must be like and I'm not going to pretend to know what you must be feeling. I will definitely be praying for you and your family. I pray that you will be able to spend meaningful time with your brother as you go back home. I love you
Please, know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this time Jordana. Much love, friend.
JD,
I am so sorry to read this. My heart and prayers are with you and your family.
Much love,
Shannon
Jordana,
thanks for updating everyone. I am so sorry to hear about your little brother's health.
For some reason, I was thinking about you and your family the other day. I remember when you first told me about your brothers cancer (on SALTS).
Praying for your family. Stay strong in the Lord Jo. Love you very much
Malayne
Post a Comment