Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Seeing some of the gang!!:D

jERE Stephen and I near the Empress


FIsh and Chips for dinner!!!jere just a bit crazy!!
i thought this was an awesome pic of jere!!!!
it was really windy so jere came up behind stephen and did the titanic!
Lees Jere and I in starbucks catching up!:D


Hey guys! I hope your exams went well for those that are in school. and that growth with God is continuing in each of your lives! I love you all and miss you all!!!  Just wanted to give you guys an update!!!


First off..a weekend before i left for Vancouver island on the 17th. Jesse came and stayed with me!! i would update pics. but i took them all on my phone ..and i have no small sd card converter. sucks. anyways shes beautiful like always! inside and out! it was such a blessing to catch up with her. take her to a blue jays game and sing beside her at church. i loved hearing about her life and how she's dating Eric and all the things she was involved with at university! what a gem! I MISS YOU JESSE!!!


after our visit...i packed up and left for Vancouver island. Once I arrived on tuesday the 17th I helped my Dad for a week on the house. We prepared the basement suite for some flooring. I put on the baseboard as well as made adjustments to my parents kitchen. it looks pretty great now. just glad i could be apart of the whole building process.


A week later, stephen came out to visit me. (to clear up some confusion, I am back together with stephen, and his trip out to B.C. was an opportunity for my parents to actually get to know the guy...a much needed process in dating life). We had a great time. Took him all over the island. Tofino, Ucluelet, Victoria, Ladysmith, Naniamo. etc.etc.

 Seeing Jere and Lees in vic was da bomb. too short with lees..but she had work and we couldn't do anything about it:( Jere spent the day with us from 1ish on. loads of laughs.

Story time:
Remember that break water wall that we walked on... where Jim Badke had all our names written down on brown paper bags with candles in it? Well of course we went out there. it was awesome hanging out by the light house. seeing a huge seal chilling by the rocks. anyways we decide to go down on the rocks where our bags were. and walk back to shore that way. As we were walking I waved to a huge coast guard ship that was going by to park. anyways I didnt notice till the last second that it was throwing off a huge wake. I run past stephen and jere on the huge rocks and finally say run to them.....its too late..we all get soaked with freezing cold water and its a cold windy day. we kill ourselves laughing.
what a good time!!!


i love you guys hope your all well!
since im done my co-op, im off to school from may 7th till end of august:( lol

keep in touch!!

Deborah




4 comments:

kylie.a said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Great pictures. Glad the family had a chance to get to know Steven more!

Jeremiah said...

I loved the pic of me by the lighthouse too, but couldn't you have cropped out the massive saggy man-boob illusion caused by the flopping of my shirt?!

It was great to see you and the fam, lil fish! And it was neat getting to know Stevo a bit. Take care, and God bless you!

Much love,

Deborah Fisk said...

jere!!! lol i never even noticed that!!! oh man i cant stop laughing:P sorry jere i dont know how to edit photos:P

lord bb said...

fish

i am glad you had a great time. i wish i could have seen you and jere get wet i would have laughed my self to death.

sincerely
lord bb