Hi All!!
I'm sure some of you have already heard about me! I'm Tara's sister, Shannon. I'm sorry for not introducing myself sooner. My life has been nothing but work/hw! I am finally on holidays and I just finished my last hw assignment last night! YAY!! All my hard work has paid off and I couldn't be more proud of myself!
I am a new Christian and I was really wanting to get involded and learn more. I had been praying and praying on where God wanted me to go in the up coming months and finally just decided to take a leap of faith and apply to Kaleo! So here I am..only a few more weeks and my bags will be packed and i'll have to leave all my friends and my boyfriend of 3 years and my puppy for 8 months! I am soo nervous/excited! I am a very shy person so please do not take offence with I first meet you! It'll be up to all of you to crack me of being shy and I am up for the challenge!
CAN'T WAIT TO MEET Y'ALL!!
Yours truly,
Shannon Allison :)
PS.....anyone want to take on runs/working out in the mornings with me??? I need some motivation!!
17 comments:
im up for the working out...not so good at running forever though:)
see yah in a few weeks
--debb
Jess and I have already discussed going for runs in the morning. We both are pretty out of shape though. Come with us!
Mind if i join?
Can't wait to meet you Shannon!
Hey!! Good to hear from you!
As Jer said, I'm definitely up for it! Everyone, prepare to become RIPPED!! haha... right...
man this sounds like an awsome plan. count me in! i need the motivation too fo sho. (i am also out of shape, lets prepare to suck wind) :P
I LOVE running but I am so bad at it. Count me in! I'm so excited to meet you, tara's been so excited! 36 more days guys. 36 more days
wow I like repeated myself in there 2 times.
i'm definitely up for this morning workout/running deal.
we are going to be the most athletically talented group of students Kaleo has ever seen...
hahaha now we just have to stick to the plan and all will go smooth!! haha
watch us all fail and eat junk food all weekend...
i mean.
GO US GO!
wo wo wo whats that negativity :P
we can so do it. just need determination...we could make a compitition out of it where we have some kind of challenge set up for the end of the year to otivate everyone to do their best?!
lol i was KIDDING! im really looking forward to working out..HONEST!
fish fish, why such a negative nancy?
Dont worry ill tie a rope around you and you can roll along behind on some blades, yeah?
ahhh look what I started!!! MY BAD! Oh we'll do it!!! YES WE WILL!!
haha im a little late on this reply..but i forsure want to work out with you all. i have a bet with someone back home. I need to loose at least 10% of my weight before christmas haha. so COUNT ME INNNNNN!!!
Post a Comment