Sunday, August 31, 2008

Knitting!

Hey ladies, anyone know how to knit? My sister starting teaching me last year and I made her a scarf but I would like to make a couple for my family for x-mas girfts seeing how i'm going to be flat broke! I just don't remember how to start it and finish it....haha! Once i get going i know what im doing!

6 comments:

Beats said...

Ladies!? What about the guys? I would really love to learn how to knit, or crochet, or even make oragami (although a scarf might be hard to make).

Shannon Grochowski said...

Scarfs are really easy!! If there is someone who can help me start it we can all learn together!! Maybe you can help me make a few of mine if ya like? I have like 5 or more that i would like to make but don't know if i'll be able to get that many done by x-mas!

Jesse said...

oooh...I know how!!! well, same as you, i learned from my sister, and can't totally remember the beginning and end, but have an instruction paper so i'm gonna practice this week. and we can hold workshops to teach the boys!

Shannon Grochowski said...

haha awesome that sounds wonderful!!

Leila said...

I have a square that I just finnished, I just cant remember how to take it off. but I love knitting!!!

Leila said...

And I know how to start, I forgot to add that