Friday, August 8, 2008

Panick Attack!!

OK so I had a close to total melt down last night. I started to panic and think about all the things I am going to be leaving...my dog, Chino, my boyfriend, Jonathon, my job, my friends.

Will Chino still remember me when I get back? Will Jonathon make the right choices or want to move on? Will I do well in the school work? If I don't I'll feel stupid!!

But then I just sit, stop and think about all the wonderful things Jesus has in store for me in the up coming months and it eases my mind and soul.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your path."
Proverbs 3 5-6


If I could ask a favour from all of you, my boyfriend Jonathon, he hasn't committed himself to Jesus yet and I am praying that when I am gone he'll make the right choices and that Jesus will bring someone into his life that will teach him and help him on his journey. If you could all pray that for me I would soooo much appreciate it!

Only a few more weeks to go!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for sure deary,
i'll be praying!