Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hey guys. I just thought I would share a couple pictures of what I look like and update you all on how my summer has been going. Man my summer has been jammed packed with crazyness! First I went to a Young Life camp (Rockridge Canyon) as a head girl cabin leader for 10 days, then came home and did VBS for my church for five days which was really fun. I had a great time getting to know all the girls at camp and being apart of an awesome, loving community with VBS. Then just at the beginning of August, I went on a 10 day Kayaking trip with my youth leader and some students, which was sooooooooo amazing. the program we went with with called "Beyond Malibu." It is an American Young Life program. 6 days on the water on the louise inlets. (sooooo incredible) I also went bungee jumping off a 140 foot bridge in Nanaimo ( SUPER scarey, but it was worth it.) So this will be my third trip to BC this summer which is crazy haha, but im really looking forward to it. Im super scared/excited to meet everyone, but i bet we are all in that boat. liiiiiike 20 some days till we arrive. My mom is dropping me off haha. I feel like such a child. Is anyone elses parents dropping them off? 
anyways ill wrap it up. Again im really looking forward to all the ppl im going to meet and our awesome adventures. See you in 3 weeks. 






7 comments:

Jeremiah said...

yeah dont worry, im deffinitly getting dropped off by my parents. Nohing to be embarrassed by.
see you soon!

Deborah Fisk said...

yup same here ive got 2 parents dropping me off..however im doing the driving:)
man thats a crazy summer...bungee jumping SO LUCKY! and kayacks are amazing!
see you soon!

Jesse said...

haha.. yeah. I'm flying out, therefore not exactly getting dropping off by MY parents, but by Jeremiah's parents... that I've never met. haha.

Anonymous said...

no need to be worried,
both my parents and my pet are dropping me off.
unfortunately for me, i'm not even allowed to drive.
(consider yourself lucky deborah!)

can't wait to meet you!

Miranda said...

yep i am getting dropped off by my parents and my younger sister! :P dude...that sounds like a super amazing summer!! seriously, awsome!
see ya soon!!

Deborah Fisk said...

(alright im considering it:D)
what pets u gat amelia?

Deborah Fisk said...

btw are ALL of ur parents like staying until all of our parents arrive or is it like a drop of kick out thing...cuz i think my parents will snoop around and check everyone out HAHAHAH!