Friday, August 22, 2008
Prayer Requests
Hey all! So, I'm pretty sure we're on the major countdown now! Less than three weeks to go! I'm so excited to meet you all and am looking so forward to seeing all that the Lord has in plan for us this year. Its gonna be amazing! I was thinking that I haven't posted in a super long time, and now that I have some prayer requests, I thought "Who better to share them with than my Kaleo pals?" A) My best friends' grandma has lung cancer quite badly and they don't think she'll make it. and B) A close friend of mine's house burnt to the ground on Monday night. So if y'all could keep those in your prayers a bit, that would be hugely appreciated. If there's anything I've learned, its that the power of prayer is so much greater than we can imagine. Thanks so much! Good luck with finishing up on preparations to go to school, and see you soon!
4 comments:
Ill be praying for both your fiends' families.
I just was at the Kaleo BBQ, Jess you missed out! It was awesome
Oh, I so would have loved to be there! But think... just over two weeks and I will be! Were there many K-6'ers there?
only a few of us, five or six maybe? It was sorta awk haha, so of course I loved it
haha...of course.
Post a Comment