Hey everyone:-)
I'm Jordana.. and I just got accepted to Kaleo yesterday!!! It's so crazy.. I'm working at Camp Qwanoes right now.. I've been doing the LIT program here.. and during our LIT week I felt like maybe God was calling me to do Kaleo.. but I found out that it was full so I gave up on the idea.. then.. about a week and a half ago.. I found out there was ONE more spot for a girl. So after many prayers, tears, and thinking, I decided to apply.. and here I am!!
I'm SO excited to meet you all!! but i'm really nervous too.. it wasn't in my plans at all to go to college and leave home this year.. so i'm still getting used to the idea and everything.. but wow I'm excited!!!
YAY!
Jordana McNally <3
4 comments:
Jordana!
Thats so wonderfully exciting!
I'm stoked that you answered His calling for you next year, and that I get to meet you!
Can't wait, september is very quickly approaching...
Blessings!
WOW thats like pretty amazing that everything worked out.
Hope you have a good time preparing for this year...its gonna be an awesome one don't worry!
see you in less then a month!
debb
AWESOME!! Welcome to the K6 team!! Can't wait to meet ya!
Hey! Welcome to the crew! Its so good to have you! Can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment