Saturday, January 1, 2011

.

It has been quite awhile since I posted on this blog, and so I thought now is as good a time as any to give you guys an update.

I can't remember what I said in my last post anyways, so I will just briefly update you on what I have been doing. After Kaleo I rented an apartment with Phil in Courtenay, and was attending college there for graphic/web design. I had probably my worst year overall, due to a number of different things, along with some choices I made. There were some good things in there too though for sure. I learned a good many things about myself and life, and I have been learning more since I left. I came home in April, and worked at Pioneer Camp as the bike shop director for the summer, which was a great experience.

After the summer, I came home and now I am about to embark on a new adventure. This coming thursday I am moving to Ottawa, where I will be attending Algonquin College for graphic design. This program is more suited to what I want to do, and I can choose what I would like to specialize in. I have been to visit twice already, and I am feeling pretty excited for this opportunity.

Along with excitement comes nervousness and a bit of worry however, and so if I could ask for your prayers, that would be awesome. Prayers for motivation and focus would be very much appreciated as well.

Miss you guys.

2 comments:

Beats said...

So nice to hear from you Ry, You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Deborah Fisk said...

yo ry!
thanks for the update!
thats friggin awesome that your going up to Ottawa! with you and jess up there i think i really will have to make a trip up there to visit okay???
missing you dude!!!
happy new year...ill be praying about your school term!