Friday, August 8, 2008

COUNT DOWN?!!!!!

hey guys whos gonna count down for all of us? or do u all have it marked down on a callendar?
how many days till kaleo?
hows everyones shopping going?
anyhoo im in CANADA finally (toronto)...got here like 2 ish weeks ago and its been quite the adjusment.
all of you will have to teach me the canadian way ...and sorry if i dont know some pretty common things...been gone for a long time...just got a bank account and had to learn some terms i havent heard in ages;)
oh AND I HAVE MY L...lol all of you are like fully licensed while im just a beginner but i did some illegal driving in taiwan so im not TOO bad... hush hush;)
anyhoo just a shout out to all of you... and dang guys times a speeding along...just wait until we start school ...and it will be over befor we know it....
GOD BLESS and hope ur summers are going well!
btw just got a facebook;) Deborah R Fisk
au revoir

6 comments:

Jeremiah said...

32 days 50min remaining

Beats said...

I went to MEC for the first time in my life last weekend to do some Kaleo shopping, that store is amazing! I feel like I've just been introduced to chocolate. All this shopping has got me so excited.

Deborah Fisk said...

whats MEC?
and its a store with hiking gear AND chocolate?! CRAZY!
yah dude i cant wait to shop once i get back to B.C!

Jeremiah said...

Mountain Equipment Co-op

Deborah Fisk said...

got-cha thanks jer!going to that bbq?

Jeremiah said...

I want to, I work that night tho.. so I need a ride back