Wednesday, April 29, 2009

10 days away

Hey guys. Hope you are all doing well, I know I am well rested and ready gor the summer ahead. As I write this, I am sitting in the Alcove looking over at the space that once had our mailboxes in it thinking back to no more than 2 weeks ago when we were all together. As weird as it sounds, it has not been that long. But yes I am back at camp. Anyways, Umm yeah as some of you may remember (or may not in debs case. haha love ya) I was headed out to regina to visit my friend, my niece, and nephew. So 2 days after we left I hopped on a plain and headed off to the flatlands. My niece was at her grandma's house, so I was unable to see her. That geve me a whole week with my nephew Brayden. Though he can be a brat, I'm always really encouraged to see him and find it such a joy to be able to be loved by him and seen as part of his family by this little 3 year old. He brightens my day so much. It was really good to be able to get away from the island and go somewhere else in a rememberance that we are all scattered around right now. It was a hard week, for my friend will not stop telling me to move there and it's really getting annoying for she will not accept the fact that that is not my place right now. But as I like to say, challenge is a good thing. I came back after a week of rest and packed and headed to camp. Now Im just kind of babbling...sorry. Anyways, here are some pictures of my trip. Love ya all!

1 comment:

Deborah Fisk said...

thanks lees..lol...i know i suck:(
enjoy camp and the summer ahead!!!