So, dear friends... I am writing you from the far left corner of the computer room in the bottom floor of Pacific Woods Lodge. Today was my first day at Advance Crew for the summer, and I arrived here sometime after dinner. My stuff is all unpacked (finally) and I'm just getting ready to go to bed. Unfortunately, they've cut the wireless in the whole building so the only way I can get internet is to come down to the computer lab.
It is really weird being here without all of you here. It feels surreal. I keep on expecting you to come running out of some room and surprise me, as if you were hiding in there all the time... But the more I'm here the more I realize that that isn't realistic. I just wanted to let you know that I miss you dearly, and am thinking of each one of you often.
We don't have a list of anyone's mailing addresses! I just realized that today... If you check this, do you want to email me your mailing address/phone number and stuff, and I'll make up a list and post it on here or something...
[Um... sorry to intrude, but putting email addresses on a Blog post is an invitation to much spam and other bad stuff. Instead, please click here and fill out this form, and then I will send everyone all the addresses, etc. Hokay? - Editor Jim]
I should head to bed... But I promise to post an update soon.
All of my love to each one of you!
<3 A.
1 comment:
dude ameels get used to my second home...that lab was very good to me....embrace it!!!:D
love yah chikadee
-writing to you from my new home T.O!
Post a Comment