My dear family!
There is so much to tell from my continued adventures home, but there is one particular story I feel might interest you most. Right now I am at Erin’s house (which has been such a blessing…I’ve been so blessed to spend time with a bunch of you guys before actually arriving home), and was thinking about my flight to Toronto yesterday. Leaving Victoria brought a lot of emotion and going into my connection flight, all I wanted to do was sit by myself and think. The last thing I wanted to do was have to talk to someone…but guess what God did? He brought me a seat neighbour who wanted to talk very much! In the end, I think we spent about 3 of the 5 hour flight talking about everything and anything and especially God. I was able to share my faith and views, putting into practice much of what we learnt this year. It was such an encouragement to me, I was challenged to think and pray before saying anything, being DEPENDANT on God for wisdom and strength to talk when I wanted to do the opposite.
Even though my heart is in 30 different places at the moment, I have been so blessed to give you that piece. Much, much love to you all! You are missed.
3 comments:
praise God for already answered prayers! and for your chance to hang out with members of our ever-connected family!
continue to depend of Him in everything you do!!
love you and miss you, and to all who are reading this i miss you too! and love you dearly!
kylie that is SOOOO COOL.
way to depend on him!!!!!!
already putting into practice your name!!!
keep shining!
xo
babe, that's sweet! so excited to hear that.
you have all of my love (and sorry i wasn't there when Liv called you and Er!)
Post a Comment