Hey Guys
I could use some prayer I am feeling sick and accosted by the world. I see the stark sin in this world and the blindness of the people in it. who are oblivious to the fact that their theology is out the window and being corrupted by Hollywood. I feel as if all that I have learned has abandoned me and I will soon slip back into this thought that everything is ok. Please pray for strength, guidance, perseverance, and that I would be a light.
Sincerely
Lord bb
3 comments:
Ben, you are so strong dont forget that. you are in my prayers! continue to shine Ben, dont give in to the ways of the world. Satan has tricks, but Christ has truth, you saw it and learned it this year, hold on to it, go and read through the scriptures we studied and your notes and papers again and again until that truth is written forever on your heart. and speak it out as you become more and more sure of it!
love you and miss you brother!!
Ben, KEEP THAT HEAD UP!!!
its not going to be an easy transition, jim was telling me this, but it is also a transition we are made for.
Ben keep telling us whats going on so we can pray for you, but keep looking to God for your main source of strength so you can be accountable to him. Ask him for strength and you will receive, seek and you will find!
ben im praying for you!!!
big hugs and head up!
fish
Your in my prayers brother.
Post a Comment