i bet at the title you knew it was me!
yup im writing to you from a MAC laptop...lol I HAVE JOINED THE MAC CREW! sorry PCers!
but yah its actually a cool story. This South African friend had this mac and my mum was looking for used macs to buy me. So she randomly joked "Tim if you wanna sell your laptop we will buy it"...anyways he ends up jumping at my mums comment and sells it to my parents. It has some sweet dive stickers and Jesus stickers that I TOTALLY LOVE...so its just like the perfect comp from me FROM someone I KNOW IN TAIWAN
AND EVEN COOLER THE KEYBOARD HAS CHINESE CHARACTERS ALL OVER IT....
man it makes me think of home so much!!!
anyways i should go I'm driving my parents around Naniamo today to pick up things for our house (vacume etc.) My room is a mess....its really hard to go from what it seemed like 2o bags down to 2 for toronto..which i leave in 8 days for.
I MISS YOU GUYS like A LOT but im sure you have heard that A LOT....im praying for all of yah. thanks for making sunday so hard to say goodbye! my heart is in 30 different places!
later gators- FISH (kaleo playlist on)
2 comments:
Deb !
Great to hear from you !
Welcome to the family ! ahah, counting down those eight days !
Love you sister!
Yay another Mac user!
Thats awesome to hear Sis!
Hope Naniamo is treating you well.
Post a Comment