Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Homeward Bound

I wish I could say my room was a mess, and I was blogging from the comfort of my own room, but nope, that is not how I roll. I am still on the road spending another night in a motel as my trip home continues. I just spent the last day and a half chilling at my brothers camp (Frontier Lodge), it is an hour outside of Rocky Mountain House, AB. We went on a hike yesterday and my mom went rappelling so I figured I could share some pics with you guys.





This may not be the Sky Scraper but I was still very impressed with my mother.
i


P.S. Eric and Paul I miss sleeping with you!

5 comments:

Josh W said...

Dude Tom,

That is so epic!

I'm still praying for you on your trip home bud!

Brandon R said...

HEHE Thanks Tom! I miss you buddy!

Deborah Fisk said...

dude tom your mum is SOOOOO EPIC...wow i wish i could get my mum to do that!!!

keep enjoying the road trip AND THE NATURE

missing you like crazy

Paul said...

i miss sleeping with you as well. that first picture is sick.

eric johnson said...

i miss arguing about KD...