Sunday, November 8, 2009

BABY ON BOARD!! PICTURES!

Hey gang,

I hope life is well for everyone in all parts of this land. Jon and I are doing well ourselves. Lots of appointments and tests still happening which most likely won't slow down but they aren't too bad. We had our 2nd ultrasound last week! Was really amazing to watch God's child who He has blessed me with move about. The tech's said that he or she (won't know till Monday) was really active and was developing just so beautifully. I've noticed that everytime I lay down on my back the little one starts to kick and I can really feel him/her moving about.

I've finally taken some pictures of my belly and also have a picture of the little one from the ultrasound. So Leila this is your chance, better guess the sex eh?!?!

I love and miss you all! If any of you are down our way we have lots of room, so feel free to come and visit and stay a few days or whatever!

15 comments:

kylie.a said...

Shannon! Wow, this is so incredibly exciting! you are soo beautiful!
many blessings to you and Jon. I'm so excited for you guys:)

Beats said...

Wow Shan, your really pregnant! I guess the realization of it never hit me until now, the visual must have done it.

Would it be wrong to gamble on the sex of your baby, put me down for 5$ that its a boy.

tars said...

it's so a girl!

Leila said...

AAH AAH SO MUCH PRESSURE!!!! Ooh shan you are a HARD one!!! most of me says a girl but part of me says a boy.......umm...umm......ok I I think it's a....im going with girl. Shannon, my guess is a Girl!

JAKE said...

yo ill take that five beats.

Unknown said...

SA.. wow this is sweet, im stoked for this, the first K6 baby.

its forsho a boy.

Beats said...

It is of course, going to be a boy. I can already picture Jon with him, playing in the front yard, teaching him how to through a football, and after his first day of school teaching him how to fight so he won't have to take crap from nobody!

Your boy is going to be bad-ass!

Jesse said...

oohh, Shannon! you're the most darling little pregnant beauty i've ever seen! so stoked for this little one.

though tom-tom's football and fighting scenario seems tempting, my money's on a girl.

Daneille Dirk said...

Shannon, you are so beautiful! The pregnant glow is evident and I love it. I have been waiting to see pictures for such a long time, so I am so pumped they are up. I can only imagine what it feels like...OOH I am just so excited for you! As far as guesses go I am convinced it is a girl as well. That would be 5-2 for a girl, can't wait to find out!

Anonymous said...

I hate to side with the guys, but I have a feeling its going to be a boy...
Shan, look at you! I'm so excited. I miss you woman!

Deborah Fisk said...

i also think. its gonna be a beautiful bouncing baby BOYYYY!!!

erin said...

This is SO exciting !
you look so good shannon !
I say GIIIIIIIIIRL !

Miranda said...

Mamma Shan!!!
I think a boy also!!!
You look amazing!!

Leila said...

hahahaha you are all wrong!!!!!!! check her facebook

Leila said...

ok only 5 of you are wrong