Monday, November 16, 2009

Back to highschool?!

Hey Guys.

So. I am currently running around these days with a million things flying my way.
I have finally figured out what I want to take at school. I wanna take Kinesiology! and then maybe in the future turn it into physiotherapy after my 4 years of kin.
I wanna help people get back on their feet. recover from an injury. smile again and be active! I just think its one of the coolest things ever. So we will see if I stay on this path or if God has different plans. Who knows right?!

Well calling universities in Ontario and figuring out if my requirements matched...I found out that my math requirements are not high enough if I want to go into the science degree of KIN (i can do the arts but not the higher science degree). So ...this means....IM GOING BACK TO HIGHSCHOOl....ahhaha all my dreaded LUCK! well actually I am kinda excited. This way I get to re-learn some math and not be so hectic when I go to university. On top of that I have to take two more courses if i want to go to this school. So i'll just bump up my science and maybe take some Canadian history. I need to know that stuff:) but I have yet to decide and yet to be accepted into a semester style highschool.
So prayer about getting into a semester highschool, while juggling a night job. If that could all work out...it would be AMAZING! so please pray about that.

So yah ...thats my funny 411. nothing like finishing highschool, going to school with all you guys...and then going back to highschool. kinda weird eh? oh well. at least its free! :) and I'll have a better chance of getting into good schools here in ontario with this math credit.

Nothing else new...I am playing soccer (indoors) every friday. Love it and hate it. All the other teams have coaches and all know each other. My team is completely new. So ....its hard to get them to know what to do with the ball:(

I am currently trying to start up a young adults bible study. OH MAN i need discipleship and community!

and what else? everything around toronto is getting really christmas'ed up. its kinda cool.

oh and probably my non-christian moment of the week. I yelled at a man:(
So he was taking garbage out of the garbage bin and just throwing it all over the road.
me with my loud voice..rolls down the window and says "WHAT THE HECK....PICK THAT UP!! COME ON MAN! WHAT THE HECK" the whole block plus more stops and looks at me.
HAHAHHAH oh man it was so exuberating! so then the guy looks at me and flaps his arms like a chicken and walks away. i was so mad. so we kept driving.

love you guys.
Hope you are all doing well.
prayer would be great!
HUGS
FISH

4 comments:

JAKE said...

guess what deb - swirly time!

Deborah Fisk said...

swirly time?? explain yourself jake! remember I don't get a lot of canadian ways..im still very taiwanese!

JAKE said...

Ahh the swirlie:

The act of holding the victim upside down with his or her head in the toilet bowl, and flushing. Typically perpetrated by two or more older, larger individuals. Instances of swirling have been prosecuted in courts.[4] More commonly known as bogwashing in the U.K., or dunnyflushing in Australia. Variants of the swirlie include the brown swirlie, yellow swirlie,and the "Pukey Dukey Swirlie" depending upon the contents of the toilet bowl.

although I have never "bogwashed" someone before - i hear (like all things retro) its making a comeback with the kids.

Deborah Fisk said...

holy cow.
i hope that never happens to me.
THERES NO WAY...i would put up such a fight! they will all be scared of me:P