So really to be honest I am feeling kinda sick right now, and I have been putting this blog off for a while now, for no real reason other than procrastination. But Im pretty excited to share my heart with you guys. I feel really good right now at this point in my life. I almost feel like God is lifting off the veil of discipline that was over me ever since my stumbling in Korea, and Im not sure if I mentioned that in my testimony but there was a week or two in Korea where I fell into sin a few times but the effects were very devastating and it just feels like I am coming out of that discipline now, and praise God that I feel stronger than before that time when I did stumble. I feel that fire in me that I remember saying I was longing for in that chapel one time when we were singing "Consuming fire". And I really wasnt sure if I was ever going to get back to this point again, but he is very faithful!
I have a praise report for him on another subject tho, Kaleo was 15,000$ and I found out that I got a scholarship from the government for having good grades the whole year. I took over 10,000$ in loans and out of that I only have to pay back 500$!
I have been unemployed for a month now, and I have to admit I quit my last job, and I have to question my character on that front. The guy I was working with completely hated me, and I am quite sure it was persecution because I was going out of my way to be really nice to him. But what Im questioning is if I should have had thicker skin, maybe you guys can give me some input. I mean i worked there for two months, and from the get go I felt so much oppression every day I went in there to work, at the end of it I was just so burnt out and I felt like I could not do it anymore. I just wanted some rest, you know.. A little sleep a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest. And know look, my life is a living testimony to proverbs 24:33-34. I felt like I was humbled but anyway please pray for me, I am trying to get my taxi license and drive taxis! I want to work very much so at this point.
Besides that I have a mens group at my apartment every week and I feel very blessed by it, if feels just like God would want it to be, not to corporate but very grass roots. But yea Im looking forward to the next wedding so we can all meet up again! So yea I miss you guys, God bless. Thanks again guys Im really happy that I spent that year with you all!
4 comments:
Hey Brandon, thanks so much for sharing with us! Please don't procrastinate next time haha. From reading what you wrote it is too hard, for me at least, to give you input on whether quitting that job was a good choice. It sounds like job wise you're in a tough spot but thank God your student loan got narrowed down so much! God provides even at times when we don't expect it, I think its just to remind us that he is faithful! I love it. Thanks once again for sharing!
Hey Danielle! Your welcome, and yes I believe it as well that He just wants to show us that He will take care of us financially and all other areas, cuz God loves us much more than the sparrows right?
B-randon... dude, Wow, it is so refreshing to hear how the Lord is working in you. I pray that the Lord would continue to move in that men's group you are hosting, what a cool oppertunity...
good to hear from you brother
p.s. yo I could definitly go for some foooosball right about now.. ha
Yea man that put a big smile on my face thinking about foosball! Good to hear from you too Daniel!
Post a Comment