Hi guys! How is everyone?? I've been reading through-and trying to catch up on all the messages and comments, and wow, we have a pretty sweet group of ppl doing Kaleo this next year!! Oh the joy of introductions...Alright, i'm Jayme, i'm from Courtenay BC, super easy going, i love sports-mainly volleyball, im a supa star when it comes to rock band, i have the travel bug and i always enjoy meeting new people and trying new things. I really felt God calling me to do Kaleo, and was stoked when i got the call of acceptance. Im excited to see how this next year will turn out, and what God will teach and show us while we're there. Find me on facebook or add me to msn and we can chat it up...Almost May already?! Fourish months left guys!!
-Jayme
4 comments:
Sweet, I'm pretty excited to meet you. what's your last name so I can find you on facebook?
Hey Leila!! I cant wait to meet you too! Whoops, sorry did it not say? Its Adams:)
Hey! Its great to have you on board! The countdown is on!
132 days about!
I check my countdown watch twice daily
Post a Comment