Hey everyone, first off I'm so stoked to be going to Kaleo and can't even start to imagine the amazing things that are going to happen. Well, I'm coming from Orangeville Ontario, but definitely not the first from here. A couple of friends and my brother Viktor have done previous Kaleo's and all had great times. God has been in my life for a few years now, and I'm learning more about him and what he has planned for me. I have a strong passion for photography, sports are by far my favorite to shoot, although everything else is good too. I'm pursuing photography as a career because its what i love to do and it never feels like work. Love to play sports, freestyle ski, and can't wait to be out in BC again
Almost forgot, IBeCandian@hotmail.com or
Philip Karklins on Facebook.
6 comments:
WELCOME!!
cant wait to meet you in person, already you sound pretty awesome.
Actually im just sucking up so youll take good photos of me ;)
Thanks for posting!
Phil!
Viktor's brother!
he told me he was going to tell you to keep clear of me because i'm lots of trouble..
but really, i'm not!
take my word for it :)
can't wait to meet you!
hey!
what sports do you play?
any rugby?!..i think we should all bring some gear...like soccer footballs rugby basketball..anything..ultimate frizbee:P
see yah soon
fisk
A new Karklins!!
Oh how exciting! Amelia and myself can't wait!
Little Bro!! So excited for you, it's going to be a year like you can't even imagine. I'm also excited to steal all of your amazing pictures of the places I've been. Don't worry Jeremiah, he hates taking pictures of people so you'll never see a single shot of yourself all year haha! Love you bro, see you Mid-May.
YAY!! A mini viktor!! So excited to meet you
Post a Comment